Obvious luxury. Surprising value.
So many awesome amenities and extra “Wows!”
We love attracting residents with high expectations—and then surprising them with everything we offer.
Our wow factors:
The Covington is unlike other senior living communities in South Orange County. Our new renovations were major award-winners:
- National Association of Home Builders Best of 55+ Housing Awards: Best 55+ Remodeled Project Finalist
- Environments for Aging (EFA) Remodel/Renovation Competition: Best in Category. Featured on the cover of Environments for Aging magazine, Fall 2015.
We’re also a “right-sized” senior community: At The Covington, you get all the luxurious amenities and services of a much bigger community in a manageable, intimate environment that enables you to get to know your neighbors. No one is a stranger here.
It all adds up to Creative Living.
In keeping with our Creative Living philosophy and culture, we provide varied intellectual, spiritual, and physical growth opportunities within an environment equally focused on hospitality.
So much is included with your residence and community membership:
For your dining pleasure:
- The Grandview—your very own on-campus gourmet restaurant, named for the grand view of the Saddleback Mountains, with al fresco dining on the heated patio!
- The Cove—our award-winning bistro.
- Cocktail Lounge—where you can meet up with new neighbors or entertain lifelong friends over cocktails and lighter bites.
For your personal growth and enjoyment:
- Schumacher Hall—a world-class concert and entertainment venue that’s home to a celebrated Concert Series
- Art Studio—a platform for creative activity and arts instruction, including painting, weaving and pottery
- Creative Living Academy for Lifelong Learning—keep growing and challenging yourself
- Dakim Brain Fitness—a clinically proven, web-based program that significantly improves memory and language abilities
- Margaret’s Pavilion—for family events, barbecues and special outdoor performances
- Library and Reading Area—unplug with a good book
- Game Room—join or start a lively bridge, poker, billiards, tile, board, or word game
- Community Garden
- Hobby Shop—with woodworking equipment
- Business Center
- Computer Lab
- Resident-run Clubs and Volunteer Opportunities
For your physical and mental well-being:
- Putting Green
- Fitness Center—recently renovated with state-of-the-art equipment, and features fitness professionals
- Exercise Studio—with locker rooms and fitness classes for all levels
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi—perfect for enjoying laps or improving skills in an aquatic class
- Beauty Salon & Spa—services that include manicures and pedicures
- The Secret Garden, Koi Pond, Waterfall and Meditative Space
- 1/3-mile Walking Path—around our gorgeous campus, with shaded benches for rest and reflection along the way
- Spiritual Services& Programs
For your convenience and home pride:
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Secure under-building and garage parking and storage
- Scheduled transportation services
- Complete indoor maintenance
- Complete outdoor maintenance and groundskeeping
- Gracious reception area for greeting visitors
- Community-wide Wi-Fi
- Gated community with 24-hour security and staffed gatehouse
- Guest rooms
For your support and health care:
- Convenient on-campus routine and urgent health and wellness services
- 24-hour emergency response with personal pendant
- Artful HomeCare—our innovative approach to the ultimate in personalized, à la carte care services that come to you in the comfort of your home at The Covington
- Seamlessly integrated continuum of care
- The security of having access to a specialized and collaborative health plan for life!
Click here to contact us online or call