You are Here: surrounded by exceptional climate, culture, and convenience!
At The Covington, the living is fun and easy!
Our vibrant, recently renovated Life Plan community in Aliso Viejo conveniently and thoughtfully provides all the daily choices you could ever want—like fine dining, our celebrated Schumacher Concert Series, recreation, relaxation, visits from the Los Angeles Ballet and LA Opera, and opportunities for continued personal growth through our Creative Living Academy. So you never need to leave the refreshing ocean breezes of our unusually temperate campus—unless you want to!
Fortunately for you, living in South Orange County means you’re always surrounded by truly endless opportunities for personal fulfillment.
So much variety
Our gated campus is secluded and off the beaten path, but our location is right in the heart of everything you could desire! The Covington is near your favorite shops, restaurants, museums, outdoor recreation, houses of worship, cultural and performing arts, historic points of interest, sources of natural beauty, activities for the grandkids, and every type of sport.Close
- Beaches, including Laguna Beach and Newport Beach
- Los Angeles and San Diego are each just 45 minutes away
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa, offering a broad range of performing and cultural arts, as well as education programs, on its multi-venue campus
- Soka University of America, with its beautiful new 1,000-seat Soka Performing Arts Center with world-class acoustics
- Laguna Beach Festival of Arts, one of the nation’s oldest and most highly acclaimed juried fine art shows
- Pageants of the Masters annual festival that recreates well-known works of art through “tableaux vivants”—living pictures recreated by costumed actors
- Orange County Performing Arts Center in Costa Mesa
- Aliso and Wood Canyons Regional Park in the San Joaquin Hills—3,879 acres of wildlife sanctuary, with ancient marine fossils, Native American artifacts, and 30 miles of walking and mountain-biking trails
- Sherman Library & Gardens horticultural retreat in Corona del Mar
- Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens in San Clemente
- The unique Laguna Art Museum, exhibiting works of art created exclusively by California artists or that represent the life and history of the state
- The historic San Juan Capistrano Mission, where the swallows return year after year
- Ever-changing offerings by our local Creative Living not-for-profit partners.
- And so much more!
Getting around is easy, too.
Many residents have their own cars for going off campus. Others take advantage of our complimentary car service within a 30 mile round trip of The Covington, as well as our scheduled group excursions. You (and your visitors) will appreciate our easy freeway access. Even air travel is easy: The Covington is just 15 minutes from the John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA).Close
Click here to contact us online or call
Welcome To My Brochure
Customize Your Brochure: Community Life
What aspects of life at The Covington are you most interested in?
Customize Your Brochure: Photo Gallery
Would you like to include photos in your brochure?
Customize Your Brochure: Floor Plans
What type of residence best suits your needs/lifestyle? Select from 1 and
2 bedroom floor plans.
Customize Your Brochure: Health Care Information
What would you like to learn more about?
Customize Your Brochure: Additional Information
Please select any other information you would like included: