The Courtyard at The Covington.
Memory Care enhanced by Creative Living.
Everyone at The Covington benefits from our Creative Living philosophy and culture that enriches mind, body and spirit—especially residents of our special Memory Care neighborhood, The Courtyard.
Creative Living promotes a resident-driven experience that maximizes each person’s individual abilities and preferences at that moment – and provides abundant opportunities for residents to laugh, listen and enjoy each other’s company.
A safe, friendly household setting.
The Courtyard reflects the intimacy and comfort of a personal home:
- Private apartments with convenient access to common areas
- Comfortable spaces for individual or group activities
- Warm, inviting décor and cozy furnishings
- A dining room that overlooks our lovely garden
- A courtyard for relaxing walks
Creative Living with greater purpose and pleasure.
Specially trained, dedicated and compassionate life enrichment professionals come together with residents to create meaningful, joyful, and enhanced daily experiences. Our staff partners with each resident’s family to develop plans of personalized care, integrating each resident’s interests and preferences into daily life, and respecting each resident’s personal schedule for dressing, dining, and participation in activities.Close
We focus not on what has been lost, but all that can be gained.
- Daily, custom-tailored social, intellectual, recreational, spiritual, and physical life enrichment opportunities—not just during the week but every day
- Thorough discovery of each resident’s unique and ever-changing personal preferences
- Personalized Life’s Journey Boxes filled with meaningful photos, treasures, and favorite music
- Music & MemorySM, a program that helps residents discover renewed meaning and connection in their lives through the gift of personalized music on iPods
- Secure, elegantly landscaped courtyard provides residents with easy and safe access to fresh air and sunshine anytime they desire peaceful moments with nature
Click here to contact us online or call (866) 849-3139 to learn more.